Congratulations to PD Melgoza on accepting the Assistant Coaching Job with the Waterloo Blackhawks in the USHL!
That leaves us with an open position for a full time Assistant Coach. We are looking for the right fit for our organization. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Experience in breaking down video using Steva
- Organizational skills and attention to detail to help coordinate team travel
- A solid network of Hockey contacts for recruiting purposes
- Ability to live in Anchorage for the entire season
- High School, Midget or Junior Hockey coaching experience
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for player development and the game of hockey!
If you’re interested in joining our team, please your resume to the Anchorage Wolverines Director of Hockey Operations, Keith Morris: email@example.com.