Season Ticket Countdown
Get ready Wolverines Fans!
Season tickets will go on sale June 1st at noon Alaska Time.
A limited number of tickets will be available, so be prepared to buy right away.
Check out the benefits of being a season ticket holder!
- Tickets for each of the 28 regular season games.
- First access to
- Exclusive access to the SEASON TICKET HOLDER lounge.
- Early access to the arena for games.
- Invitations to team events.
- Discount code for 15% off your first apparel purchase in the arena.
- Kit's club membership included for kids 12 and under. Kits club members get a snack and coloring page during each game, plush Wolverine and a t-shirt.
- Season ticket package valued at $1015
INAUGURAL SEASON TICKET PRICE: $500
SEATS FOR A REGULAR SEASON TICKET WILL BE ASSIGNED by Anchorage Wolverines Staff after the sale. Requests for specific sections will be honored whenever possible, but not guaranteed.
If you would like to choose your seats, you must purchase a TICKET UPGRADE for each seat you wish to upgrade.
TICKET UPGRADE PRICE: $100 per ticket.
UPGRADED TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE ABLE TO CHOOSE THEIR SEATS IN THE ORDER THEY ARE PURCHASED.
What will the game schedule be?
The league has not yet released the 2021-22 season schedule, but we expect to see the final version soon! We will have 28 home games, played in about 12 weekends. We anticipate having four series with three games, and eight series with two games. We are hoping that games will be on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
When will we be able to choose our seats if we have purchased Ticket Upgrades?
Later this summer we will go through a seat selection process. We have a few more details to work out with the Sullivan Arena, and the fact that we haven't had access to building has made mapping our our game setup more difficult.
Do infants need to have their own ticket?
Children 2 and under do not need their own ticket.